Rights of Special Persons (ROSP) Welfare Foundation is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (vide registration no. DDSW.LHR/2017-1868), founded and operated by Persons with Disabilities since 2016. We aim to address the problems faced by Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) in a more sustainable way, by providing quality education, accommodation, nutritious food, vocational training, placement based rehabilitation and achieve personal independence. ROSP Welfare Foundation works towards creating an inclusive society which provides equal opportunities – without any discrimination – for the development of persons with disabilities. You have an opportunity to give a Person with Disability at ROSP Welfare Foundation’s Independent Living Center hope and to become a very important person who has a significant role in their life. You can support the Person with Disability by giving a regular amount each month, making a one off contribution or providing some other resource that may be needed, such as supplies, equipment or practical skills.
ROSP is an organization to establish Islamic as well as modern educational institutions for the children of those under privileged and less fortunate families who are desirous to impart good religious and modern education to their children but they cannot afford due to lack of resources.
We believe that philosophy is the mother of all sciences and that philosophy is derived from the eternal book, Quraan. Along with all the modern subjects, Islamic studies should be the very essence of this education. As Allah made us His Vicegerents and obviously for us, gave His all rules and guidance in His Book Quraan .
So How can we imagine to succeed leaving our Deen Islam aside as we entirely belong to Allah!
- No Rich or Poor, Education is the Right of every Child!
- Education should be the standard of Status not riches!
- Ellite is the one who knows what Islam is and practices it!
We believe in:
- Identifying the unique needs of orphaned children and addressing those needs through medical, developmental, psychosocial and educational programs.
- Nurturing orphaned children with the love and attention that is each child’s birthright, so he may grow, learn play and, ultimately, lead a productive, dignified life.
- Encouraging partnerships with like-minded organizations so ROSP can extend its reach, leverage its resources effectively, and ensure sustainability and consistent growth.